With competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, HRA offers a team working environment focusing on the career growth needs of each employee.
We invite you to review our current openings and submit your information for consideration. Come be a part of a growing firm that encompasses a family spirit and team environment.
HRA is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our collaborative team of experts in our Eugene office. This position will support both the Eugene and Portland staff and will be required to travel to and work in the Portland office an anticipated 1-2 times per month for 2-4 days at a time. This position requires a valid driver’s license and clear motor vehicle record. A company car is provided.
The Administrative Assistant performs a wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient and successful operation of the offices, including but not limited to, maintaining office equipment and supply ordering, booking travel, assisting with field logistics, completing expense reports, reception and first point of contact, assistance of weekly IT downloads and IT computer maintenance and servers, event planning, and errands as needed.
Required education and experience:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) plus three years’ experience working in a professional office.
- Strong demonstrated experience working with standard Microsoft office software.
Preferred education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience with database and electronic file management systems strongly preferred.
Required skills and abilities:
- General: Self-starter with excellent organization capabilities and above average communication skills. Must be detail-oriented and capable of functioning both independently and as a key member of project teams. Displays a sound work ethic, is prompt and efficient, and projects professional, positive demeanor in voice and appearance to HRA employees and the public.
- Technology: Proficient in the use of computer software including Outlook, Word, and Excel and mastery of internet technology. Requires valid driver’s license and ability to operate passenger car and/or light truck.
- Teamwork: Develop and maintain positive relationships, display curiosity and respect for others’ perspectives and strengths, ability to balance work schedules and demands, provide and accept feedback, seek to resolve conflict through communication and collaboration, use effective verbal and written communication, listen and communicate effectively. Successfully function within a project team, work closely with project team members, and take direction from the Logistics Specialist, project managers, and other staff. Maintain a commitment to promoting equity and inclusion.
HRA offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package that includes two weeks of vacation, 52 hours of sick leave, 6 paid holidays, medical insurance, and generous employer contribution to 401K once meeting eligibility.
Required application materials include a resume and cover letter sent to Human Resources at HR @ hrassoc . com. This position will remain open until April 21, 2021.
HRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an environment of respect and inclusion where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees. Applicants and employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking, or sexual harassment, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. If you need to request an accommodation related to disability, religion, or related to domestic violence, stalking or sexual harassment, please contact Human Resources.
HRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you are interested in reviewing HRA’s Affirmative Action plan, you may contact Charity Touchette, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com. HRA’s Affirmative Action Plan will be available to be reviewed between the hours of 9am and noon, eastern standard time.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an reasonable accommodation as part of the employment application and/or selection process, please contact Charity Touchette, HR Manager, at 406-721-1958.