Section 106, NEPA/SEPA Compliance
Our Cultural Resources Management compliance services include:
- Desktop/Class I Inventories
- Historic and Archival Research
- Tribal Consultation
- NEPA/SEPA Integration
- Intensive/Class III Surveys
- Archaeological and Historic Resource Documentation
- Cultural Landscape Inventories and Reports
- Traditional Cultural Properties/Traditional Land-Use Studies
- National Register Evaluations
- Effects Determinations
- Agreement Documents (MOAs, MOUs)
- Mitigation of Adverse Effects Projects (Data Recovery, HABS/HAER, Interpretive Displays and Documents)
- Historic Properties Management Plans
- 4f Documentations
HRA also assists clients and agencies in the energy, transportation, federal, communications, and development sectors. Our projects range from large multistate linear corridors to individual property assessments. Our projects include:
- Interstate Pipelines
- Transmission Lines and Facilities
- Highway Improvements and Bridge Replacements
- Hydropower Relicensing and Implementation
- Land Exchanges
- Alternative Energy Generation (Solar, Wind, Geothermal)
- Commercial and Residential Developments
Burke-Gilman Trail Ballard waterfront, Seattle. HRA’s historical research and archaeological services assisted the City of Seattle in complying with Section 106 and various local and state permitting processes during the upgrade of a heavily used urban bike trail. The...
Morgan Middle School Historic Property Evaluation and Technical Report Morgan Middle School, Ellensburg, Washington. HRA’s historical documentation of the school assisted the City of Ellensburg in its consideration of renovation plans for the building and site. HRA...
South Park Bridge Replacement Archaeological wet-screening operation at the South Park Bridge site. HRA conducted archaeological and architectural historical reviews, effects analysis, and mitigation actions for this bridge replacement project. HRA conducted...
Fremont Bridge Approach Replacements HRA completed cultural resources investigations and mitigation for the proposed replacement of the approaches to the National Register-listed Fremont Bridge in Seattle, Washington. HRA prepared Section 106 consultation...
Miller Ranch Wind Farm Turbines at Miller Ranch Wind Farm project in Klickitat County, Washington. HRA conducted cultural resources investigations at the wind farm and used GIS to create buffers around cultural resources, ensuring their avoidance during construction....
NoaNet Fiber Optic Line, NE Route Native American pictograph site in the northern Plateau culture area. HRA identified rock art panels during archaeological surveys for linear projects. Based on HRA’s recommendations, the locations were left unaffected through...
Cultural Resource Management
Through integration of GPS (Global Positioning System) and GIS (Geographic Information System) into our fieldwork and deliverables, HRA gathers and disseminates highly accurate…
Consulting with Tribes
HRA provides assistance to agencies and private clients in formal and informal tribal consultation and communication. We provide direct assistance and professional guidance…